Last Updated: December 03, 2016
Covered Entities: This privacy policies accounts for both HR and non-HR related data. For HR related data, it extends to Osprey Security LLC and all its subsidiaries including Osprey Security Singapore Pvt. Ltd.
- Personal Data. Osprey Security is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties. Certain information may be collected automatically as part of Your use of this site, as well as your transactions and/or usage of Osprey Security products or services or affiliated third parties. We may collect the following personal data (“Personal Data”):
- Osprey’s Use of Your Personal Data. Osprey Security may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To administer, maintain, or improve the Products or this website;
- To improve the overall site operations, functionality, and appearance;
- To enable You to use the Products or this website;
- To communicate with You, including regarding payment, to send non-marketing commercial communications or marketing communications related to Osprey, or to address inquiries;
- To customize certain webpage content based upon your browser type and other information provided by our cookie
- To provide authorized third parties with statistical information about You, including your Users;
- To keep the Products and this website secure; and
- To verify compliance with our terms and conditions and applicable law.
We will not without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
- any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers;
- any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries); and
- any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Retaining Personal Data. Personal Data that has been kept for a particular purpose will not be held by Osprey Security for longer than necessary to satisfy that purpose. We generally delete Personal Data on a regular basis. Osprey Security may retain your Personal Data to the extent required by law, in connection with any ongoing legal proceedings, and/or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing cybersecurity risks).
- Marketing. Osprey may use your name and/or identifying information about You in promotional materials. If you want to decline permission to use your name and/or identifying information in promotional materials, you may do so at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
- International Data Transfers. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Information that we collect may be transferred to countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force the United States. You expressly agree to such transfers of your Personal Data. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- Security. Osprey will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all Personal Data on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Your Rights. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. If you would like to review and request changes to information collected about you, please contact us at [email protected]
- Definitions. If not defined here, the terms used herein have the definitions assigned to them in the End User License Agreement.
11. EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Osprey Security commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Private Shield policy should first contact Osprey Security at [email protected]
Osprey Security has further committed to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact the EU DPAs for more information or to file a complaint. The services of EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, Osprey Security is potentially liable. Osprey Security is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, individuals may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted